This week’s topic: Name 2 truths and a lie about your lead characters. You can reveal the lie later on in the post or the next day or the next week. Or even white it out so they have to highlight the answer to see it like a spoiler.
The current story I am working on is called Riding On Fumes. You can read the blurb on the project page. This story is different than any I have written before. It is not a romance but has romantic elements. I would say it falls into several categories or genre’s: Women’s Fiction, Family Saga, Contemporary Fiction. I have three lead characters for this stories – Derrick, Jeremiah and Julian. Natalie is also a big part of the story as well.
1. I have a wicked sweet tooth.
2. I have been clean and sober for 4 years.
3. My friends call me Diesel.
1. I admit, most women, find my smile (and dimples) irresistible.
2. I lost my virginity when I was 13.
3. I am looking for that special woman who will be my partner, my queen and the love of my life.
1. One thing on my bucket list is to go on an around the world vacation.
2. I am very picky and tend to frequent the same places, especially for dates. Because at least if the date sucks, I know I’ll get a good meal.
3. I bake to relax.
1. I left home because I got pregnant at 16 and my mom made me get an abortion.
2. I came back home to mend fences with my family after a recent health scare because life is too short to live with regret.
3. I am a reality TV enthusiast.
To see what lie the characters told, just highlight the black box.
Derrick’s Lie –
Jeremiah’s Lie –
Julian’s Lie –
Natalie’s Lie –
If you want to check out how a few of my writing friends write: