This week’s topic is: What is your top writing tools and resource you utilize as a writer/author?
My Top Writing Tools:
1. Scrivener for Windows – Helps with organizing and outlining
2. Google Docs – And now thanks to an app on my phone. I can upload a WIP and work on it during my break and save the changes and then come back to it when I get home with the new additions.
3. Chat Challenges – Be it 20 minutes or 30 minutes, these challenges help with getting writing done and I’m often surprised how many words(and pages) I turn out during these little writing drives.
My Top Writing Resources:
1. My very active imagination which is never short on ideas, twists and turns for my characters.
2. The internet – It has helped with research
3. The library – Great for getting some quiet writing done and also for doing research (especially those hard to find and interesting tidbits).
If you want to check out how a few of my writing friends write: