Here’s how the goals have come along this month:
- I wanted to finish Recipe for Love and have it ready for submission by January 31st (today). – I ran into a few problems story wise and am still struggling with a few parts of the relationship dynamics of the story but I am making progress. Plus this story isn’t going to be as short as I had originally anticipated.
- I wanted to have Entrapped sketched and outlined completely by the end of the month. – This is actually on step. I plan on starting working on this story next week.
- I wanted to eat healthier at work for at least 2 meal a week and work up to 3 meals a week. I work in a deli where this is a lot of temptations food wise – I am actually on track with this goal as well. I have 4 go to healthier choice meals.
- I planned on reading 2 books. – I read 3 books 11/22/63 by Stephen King, The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister (this was a gift from a co-worker) and Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I have started on Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt as part of my books for February.
- I wanted to start on the blanket for Preemie Project set (booties, hats, blankets). – I have started on the blanket I am about a quarter-way through. It is a small blanket but I am working on another crafting project as well so that is also occupying my time.
How did you do on your January goals? What were the hits and misses? What surprised you? What goal or goals did you rethink or defer or remove , if any?