This year my writer wish list is relatively small.
I would like:
1. Continuous motivation and focus so I can complete my writer’s goal and keep improving in my writing and moving forward on my career path.
2. A dedicated office with a comfortable desk chair that is organized and has all my writing supplies I need such as pens, pencils, colored pens, highlighters, sticky notes, index cards, files, a closet full of blank paper and a closet full of printer ink.
3. A new and bigger MP3 player so I won’t have to do the delete shuffle with my audiobooks and cd’s.
4. A new laptop
5. An extra boost of confidence to silence those negative nagging doubt demons wouldn’t hurt either.
6. And for all my writer’s friends wishes to come true.
7. Oh and a dedicated crafting area would be great too that has all my supplies and tools organized so that when I get frustrated or frozen on a scene I can go and do something crafty to take my mind off of uncooperative characters and nonsensical or crazy or overly complicated plots and story lines.
If you want to check out how a few of my writing friends write: